Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

The Insight Bowl

One of the most disruptive parts of expat life in India was having to wake up early or stay up late to catch a game on Slingbox. Coming home, I thought those days were behind me. Then I checked the start time of my beloved Iowa Hawkeyes' appearance in the Insight Bowl: 10:00pm EST. It's hard to believe that the 11:00am local start time in Bali for last year's Insight Bowl (where yes, those same beloved Hawkeyes played) was actually more convenient.

Regardless, I'm settling in for my first full football game in my upstairs basement (as you're probably aware they don't have basements here in Florida so I've converted the bonus room above my garage into a full scale replica of my basement from  Chicago).

Go Hawks!

No comments:

Post a Comment